dream grow inspire.png
Join+Young+Living+Enlightened+Oilers.jpg
 

You are a member of The Enlightened Oilers team.

The Enlightened Oilers Essential Oil Community was created to provide a safe, supportive, fun, educational place to help each other reach our wellness goals and reach our highest potential while growing together intentionally.  Once you begin sharing and enrolling new members, please join the Enlightened Oilers Mentorship Facebook group for support specific to simple sharing and building a business.

 "Dream. Grow. Inspire." was created to help you build a strong in-depth foundation on which to build your business.  There are some very common questions that come up over and over when members decide that they want to step into building residual income with Young Living.  These common questions and struggles are addressed here in Dream. Grow. Inspire. Please don’t allow yourself to get bogged down in the tiny details or feel like you have to master or memorize this content.  Instead, use this section to give you a base of knowledge to lean on and refer to when you need to as questions arise.

 The absolute most important thing to remember when building a business is that YOU need to be consistently working in The Three Pillars: sharing with new people, helping bring members into the lifestyle, and walking people into sharing.  In fact, 80% of your working time should be spent in The Three Pillars. This is how you connect with people and grow your business.  The other 20% of your time should be spent on the rest (helping your builders understand and work in The Three Pillars themselves, managerial tasks, personal development, etc.).  

 Dream. Grow. Inspire. includes topics that fall into all areas of your business - the pillars, managerial tasks, personal development, etc.    If you haven’t gone through the Business Foundations class, please click the first photo and it’ll take you there. If you have already completed that, you can begin with the Essential Oils 101.  Without further ado, let’s get started.

line.png
 
 
 
//jquery //diffuser recipes model //enlighten image gallery model